Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and technology-proficient DevOps engineer, who is eager to participate in design and implementation testing tools and infrastructure for top-notch projects. Our customer is one of the largest e-commerce retailers in the US,and one of the biggest multi-channel specialty retailers in the world. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States. The company has 625 brick-and-mortar stores and distributes to more than 60 countries with brands.
- Design and develop deployment kits for e-commerce platforms
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
- Consulting of developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).
- Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts
- Collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services
- Opportunity to work on enhancing the architectural blueprint for Automated software factory
- Strong experience in scripting with Python
- Fluency in shell scripting; knowledge of core utils tools
- Experience with Cloud technologies AWS (AWS Lambda, AWS Batch, CloudSearch, AWS S3)
- Azure would be a plus
- General knowledge of Linux architecture
- Understanding of PostgreSQL, GraphQL API, ETL processes, microservices architecture
- Familiarity with agile/ scrum
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Good communication skills
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with industry experts
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.