Senior Java Engineer, Microservices (REMOTE)
We're looking for Sr. Java Back End Micro-services applications, cloud developer.
Participate in the design and development of high-performance business applications, from requirements analysis to production
Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
Analyze and improve application performance
Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
Work in an agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
Collaborate with a distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts
7+ years in Software Development
Education in Computer Science
Knowledge and experience of Java and Scala (a plus)
- Microservices frameworks, Spring Boot, Dependency Injection
- Cloud development experience (GCP preferred, or AWS, Azure)
- REST APIs
- No SQL, Cloud Spammer, Streaming
- Knowledge of Java platform (collections, concurrency, etc)
- Distributed system architecture
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies in particular
- Hands-on experience with developer daily basis tools such as IDE’s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, bug tracking systems, build systems, code coverage and automated testing tools
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to proactively identify and solve engineering problems
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proactive and Takes initiative
- Self Starter
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.