Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Grid Dynamics, a global software services company driving enterprise-level digital transformation solutions for Fortune 1000 corporations, is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with Azure.
The project is looking to modernize its eCommerce website, starting with Browse experience. This modernization is a part of overall strategy to migrate to MACH architecture. Modernization is aimed to significantly improve modularisation, flexibility, speed-to-market, quality, a11y, and performance of the frontend compared to existing WebSphere commerce system.Responsibilities:
- Modernize UI tech stack to React.js-based framework (Gatsby is shortlisted), mobile-first responsive/adaptive
- Migrate to headless cloud CMS (Contentstack)
- Develop reusable React components following atomic design principles
- Significantly improve performance, achieving SLA of 2 sec Time-to-interactive (TTI)
- Maintain SEO with SSR
- Modernize CI with shift-left testing including continuous performance testing
- Implement CD with multiple daily releases and canary deployments
- CDN (Akamai -> Azure)
- Adobe Target
- Gatsby Cloud ( not yet confirmed)
- 3rd-party data sources (Contentstack, Bazaar Voice, Syndigo, Criteo, Lucidworks)
- Internal data sources (Catalog API published to Internet)
- Azure DevOps
- Apache JMeter
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.