Senior Ruby Developer
We seek a Ruby Engineer with strong technical expertise, who is interested in joining our growing project that is responsible for an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
You’ll be a part of a bright engineering team that has open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork, and customer-centric culture.
We work with bleeding-edge technologies, including Clouds, automated testing tools, built in-house Jagger performance measurement tool, Continuous Integration, and Delivery, etc.
- Participate in the design and development of the high-performance business application, from requirements analysis to production
- Continuously improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Collaborate with a distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
- Experience building REST API services using Ruby on Rails (ruby-grape experience desirable)
- Nice to have experience with Clouds (AWS, GCP)
- Reviews code to ensure it is functionally correct and consistent with the technical design
- Experience or knowledge with Agile (Scrum)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California, with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.