QA Automation Engineer (Python)
Grid Dynamics, a global software services company driving enterprise-level digital transformation solutions for Fortune 1000 corporations, is looking for an QA Automation Engineer (Python). Our customer is one of the world’s largest technology companies based in Silicon Valley with operations all over the world.
- Requirements gathering
- Test framework development
- Increase test coverage
- Investigate test failures and report bugs
- ability to learn a new domain area, work with fragmented knowledge, ask good questions, report all findings and ideas
- 3+ years in automation testing
- very confident Python 3
- familiarity with key AWS services (EC2, S3, Lambda, EMR - would be great)
- familiarity with Kafka
- decent English and soft skills, this particular team is distributes across multiple locations and timezones, communication skills are important here
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.