Interns Android and Graduates
- Are interested in expanding their knowledge in the IT area
- Have basic knowledge of programming
- Have a communicative level of English ( B2- C1)
- Have can-do attitude and are not afraid of everyday challenges
- Are able to dedicate 40h/week for 6 months to develop themselves.
- 100% face-to-face, so it is important to live or change residence to Guadalajara.
- 6 months of training
- Experience in commercial projects
- 40h per week of hands-on technical experience (flexible schedule)
- Opportunity to work with us full-time after the internsh
What you need to know
- Basic knowledge in Computer Science: Algorithms, Data Structure, Multithreading
- Ability to briefly explain an OOP/OOD principles on concrete examples
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and HTTP protocols
- Basic understanding of Android OS: processes work and an application life cycle
- Ability to write working code in Kotlin/Java
- English: Intermediate or higher (spoken and written)
- Education: computer science, computer engineering, information technologies, graphic design or other technical departments are highly preferable
Will be a plus
- Familiar with Git as well as Git basic commands: Clone, Push, Pull, Fetch, Status, Merge.
- Understanding of Design Patterns, their purpose, and usage in practice
- Understanding and usage of common Architecture Patterns used in Android applications: MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture
- Good understanding of Android OS: processes work and an application life cycle
- Good practical experience with Android Studio and Development Environment
- Familiar with Retrofit, Dagger 2, RxJava 2, Kotlin coroutines, Kotlin Flow, Room
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.