Product System Architect is responsible for performing design, development, and support of existing and new product architectures. Develop architectural and design principles to improve product performance, capacity, and scalability.
For this role it is crucial to have:
Embedded systems experience for automotive projects;
Familiarity with microprocessor/DSP-based hardware designs, and Software Architecture for automotive designs;
Familiarity with development in the embedded environment.
Hands-on experience in Software development for at least one of the Automotive Domain ECUs like IVI, ADAS, and Telematics.
Solid knowledge of Automotive standards, processes & Tools like ISO26262, ASPICE, etc.
Basis knowledge of common ECU/SoC hardware platforms
- Feature design and requirement engineering following a top-down approach;
- System engineering design and peer review;
- Hosting/supporting SOA and software architecture design activities with respective domains;
- Supporting software developers with detailed design and related activities;
- Plan and monitor SYS.3 work plan for all product releases and program increments (PIs);
- Analyze and structure system capabilities and features based on the system requirements;
- Analyze and document system design alternatives;
- Align architecture strategies with Project/Platform Owner;
- Align system architecture with the stakeholders;
- Allocate system requirements of any given product release to physical and logical architecture elements in advance of scheduled feature development for that release;
- Responsible for the architecture toolchain;
- Definition of logical and physical product system architecture and actively driving the integration of SW, HW, and ME by defining and aligning logical & physical interfaces;
- Define system interfaces (internal and external);
- Define CPE/CQE tester design;
- Stakeholder of the Program Increment planning, system demos, and retrospectives.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.