Staff Software Engineer
- 10+ years of experience in Java
- Professional experience building scalable distributed systems and working with data processing systems (Akka, Kafka, Spark, Storm, others.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB and BigQuery is a plus)
- Knowledge of building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements of large 24 x 7 systems
- Experience with any of AWS, GCP or other cloud providers
- Bachelors degree in related field of study with 14+ yrs. of experience.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and strong analytical /problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability.
- Should produce clean, elegant, maintainable, robust and well-tested code
- Should be able to mentor junior team members and acts as technical point of contact for a team.
- Server-side/RESTful API development experience in Java.
- Messaging systems (Active MQ, Kafka, RabbitMQ, PubSub)
- Experience of cloud native development using any of AWS, GCP or other cloud providers
- Micro-services architecture.
- Familiarity with RDBMS and NoSQL (MongoDB/BigQuery) databases.
- Working hours - 12.30pm IST to 10pm IST and candidate should be flexible to extend on need basis
- Design and develop various platform components using the latest technologies and coding in Java
- Work closely with other engineers, Product Managers, and customer support team.
- Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of features and be ready to provide maintenance after launch
- Write clean, elegant code that solves complex problems
- Participate in design & code reviews
- Participate in OnCall rotation 10-18 Kyiv time on weekdays
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organisations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 4000 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.