Senior ML Engineer (Computer Vision)
We are looking for a recognized machine learning expert, and a thought leader in AI technology and business innovation.The project involves Development of computer vision solutions for manufacturing use cases such as visual quality inspection and defectoscopy using traditional and deep learning methods. This involves image preprocessing, object detection, image classification, and other tasks.The goal is to consistently improve existing ML models and tools as well as to introduce new impactful assets using machine learning and deep learning techniques. You will be using latest and most effective deep learning technologies and we are open to research new approaches.
- 5+ years experience developing and deploying machine learning models into production
- Experience with Python, PyTorch, and TensorFlow
- Expert knowledge and experience with Deep Learning models and methods, such as object detection, image segmentation, and localization including the following architectures CNN, R-CNN/Fast R-CNN, YOLO
- Model implementation and optimization on GPU processors such as kernel tuning, activation calibration, and model quantization.
- Nice to have: Azure Cloud
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 3000 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.