- CCoE for key architectural decisions and backlog prioritisation
- DevSecOps Pipelines for Infrastructure as Code
- Base VPC/network standards and HA/DR patterns
- GKE container management as the new microservices platform
- Authentication and authorization framework
- API security and platform integration
- Operational readiness through rigorous testing supported by an SRE model.
Roles & Responsibilities :-
* Min. 2+ years experience with establishing technical strategy and designing cloud hybrid architecture at an enterprise level
* Min 2+ years of experience leading large-scale network migrations to GCP (i.e. Google Cloud Load Balancing, DNS, Interconnect, CDN, Compute, Networking, Storage, DR, Security, Monitoring, etc.)
* Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Architect or experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Certifications - AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
* Demonstrated Knowledge of Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Key Management, Access Controls and Security Protocols, Network routing, Firewalls, ACL's, cloud IaaS components on GCP
* Experience in scalable networking design including high availability, redundancy, fail-over and load balancing.
* Develop enterprise cloud guidelines, Devops tooling and CICD, continuous testing and end to end automation
* Design and Implement IaaS and PaaS solutions. Experience with Anthos, Splunk and Dynatrace is nice to have
* Leading requirements gathering, analysis and solutioning for large scale GCP cloud based solutions
* Automate provisioning of networks and access (Organization, Routes/Firewalls, IAM, Policy)
About Grid :-
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organisations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 3800 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.