Devops Engineer- GCP Engineer
- We will align with Ford’s existing agile methodology, terminology and backlog management tool
- DevOps Tools have been chosen (Jenkins, Github, etc.) and agreed with developers, some specific tools e.g. scanning may need to be selected and acquired.
- Focus is on native GCP services (GKE and no 3rd party or OSS platforms)
- GCP will be provisioned as code using Terraform
- Initial dev sandbox for October will have limited platform capabilities (enable development with MVP)
- Security testing & scanning tools will be decided during discovery
- Databases will be re-platformed to Cloud SQL
- Environment will be specified for up to 8 initial microservices (release plan finalized before end of Discovery)
- Design will include multi-zone, not multi-region
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.