Senior UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a talented Interaction Designer who has experience working on complex, enterprise products to join UX team. In this role you will work with other UXers and cross functional partners to iterate and optimize the user experience and drive product excellence across critical areas.
- Develop user journeys, mockups, prototypes, storyboards, and presentations to effectively communicate design ideas
- Translate complex workflows and system designs into elegant conceptual models.
- Participate and drive design reviews
- Work with a cross-functional team to strategize and build compelling user-centric visions, including organizing people and process for alignment
- Pitch and present concepts, proposals, and updates to executive stakeholders and translate complex concepts and interactions into simple, elegant, and coherent design
Nice to have:
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Expert with design tools to produce wireframes and high-fidelity mockups.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting usable digital interfaces.
- Experience in providing overall creative direction for larger projects.
- Experience partnering with UX Research to amplify research and design impact.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting usable digital interfaces.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.