We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, experienced English teacher with a C2 level of English.
- Teaching Business English and General English courses to groups of various levels
- Developing new courses to suit the training needs of the staff
- English testing: Speaking and writing
- Conducting individual counseling and mini-courses for employees to help them prepare for interviews, business trips
- English clubs: Grammar lab, Video class, etс.
- Conducting webinars for employees for all company locations
- Analysis of the effectiveness of training, attendance, the progress of student’s evaluation and provide regular feedback plus progress statistics for managers
- Participating in projects of global English office
- Experience of teaching English in a corporate environment, especially in IT
- TEFL certificates (TESOL, ESL, CELTA, DELTA, etc.) are an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.