Interns AI Search (Java) and Graduates
- Looking for a great opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge? Want to join a multinational company with interesting projects and learn from our professionals?Apply for our Internship Programme!
What you need to know
- Enough time to spend at least 6 hours a day on education + read at least 1 book a month
- Highly motivated to develop skills and grow as a Search Engineer
- Good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals: Statistics, Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Engineering skills in Java development
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with VCS (preferably Git)
- English: Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Education: Technical education (BS or MS in a technical field or currently pursuing the degree)
Will be a plus
- Proved experience in Java development (Multithreading, Java Web, JVM internals, Unit testing) and familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Experience with cloud services: GCP/ Azure/ AWS
- Experience in Java pet/academic projects
- Experience in using Java tools and frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, slf4j
- Search Domain knowledge (Text analysis techniques)
- 6 months of training
- Experience in commercial projects
- 40h per week of hands-on technical experience (flexible schedule)
- Opportunity to work with us full-time after the internship
- Are interested in expanding their knowledge in the IT area
- Have basic knowledge of programming
- Have a communicative level of English ( B2- C1)
- Have can-do attitude and are not afraid of everyday challenges
- Are able to dedicate 40h/week for 6 months to develop themselves.
- 100% face-to-face, so it is important to live or change residence to Guadalajara.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.