SAP Commerce (Hybris) Architect
This is a UK-based role and we'll consider candidates who are authorized to work in the UK.
- As part of the Delivery organisation, you will be responsible for technical architecture within in-flight projects
- Act as technical advisor to internal and external project stakeholders
- Work with project leads (Delivery Manager, Tech Lead and Business Analyst) in defining and estimating solutions
- Own the overall architectural governance of a project
- Evangelise solutions with client technical teams and stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with the latest solution technologies and SAP commerce developments
- Experience as a Solution architect/ architectural advisory within an ecommerce environment
- Excellent Client communication and relationship building skills
- Experience delivering multiple SAP Commerce projects as a senior engineer/technical lead
- Working knowledge of key SAP Commerce modules like CMS, Search and OMS
- Deep understanding of Java enterprise application development, with particular focus on those elements leveraged by hybris implementations (JEE concepts, garbage collection, annotation, JDBC, package management, etc)
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) principles and tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity and Bamboo
- Working knowledge or familiarity with log analysis(splunk, kibana etc) and monitoring (e.g New Relic, Dynatrace etc)
- A track record of mentoring software engineers; A genuine interest in helping other people grow
Nice to have:
- Experience in working as a professional consultant. Bonus points if you’ve been the primary point of contact with clients.
- Experience or familiarity with enterprise integration patterns and tools (e.g MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Spring Integration etc) is an added bonus.
- Familiarity with infrastructure configuration and automation tools such as Chef, Vagrant, Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Terraform etc
- Experience in collaborating with remote/offshore development teams
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We collaborate closely with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.