Technical Support Engineer
We are seeking a strong Technical Support Engineer who is motivated, result oriented and dedicated individuals with strong analytical skills who work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision to be responsible for the quality of a highly scalable and distributed platform.
Details on tech stack
Although this role is not deeply technical, the candidate will need to be aware of the following platforms and technologies:
- Hybris / GCP
- Hybris / AWS
- SAP Hybris CCv2 / Azure
- Hybris / Azure
- Commercetools / AWS
- Fluent OMS / IAL - Azure
Also familiarity with the following supporting tools:
- New Relic
Min requirements to the candidate
- ITIL foundation certification
- Key skill is willingness to provide client comms, maintain documentation (especially JIRA) and good people skills - they will need to run an internal meeting every week. Some familiarity with eCommerce operation and monitoring tools is required.
Nice to have requirements to the candidate
- ideally eCommerce certification
- understanding monitoring concepts (metrics, logs, traces) and golden metrics
- basic understanding of how web applications work
- basic understanding of infrastructure concepts
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.