Senior Site Reliability Engineer
AWS, Kubernetes , Airflow , Singlestore , Pulumi, Sql , Slack Alerts , Promethus/Grafana , Rio, Helm, Python, Spark.
Details on tech stack
- AWS (good knowledge & experience)
- Kubernetes (good knowledge & experience)
- Terraform (good knowledge & experience)
- Grafana/Prometheus (good knowledge & experience).
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices
- Python/Bash (optional)
- Pager duty(optional)
Minimum Requirements :-
1. Familiarity with Kubernetes from deploying applications to troubleshooting application issues .
2. Experience with deployment, observability, alerting
3. Experience with debugging of clusters for example
4. Experience with monitoring latency, saturation, errors, traffic
5. Experience in set up automated incident management
6. Experience in managing the application in AWS.
7. Understanding sla, sli, slo
8. Experience with rca.
9. Experience with writing runbooks, postmortem.
10. Propensity for writing documentation.
12. Experience in building CI/CD pipelines for application.
13. Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
14. Technical documentation experience.
15. Positive attitude and team player Additional.
16. Strengthen and maintain the monitoring and management of the build and deployment processes and infrastructure.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.