Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Java)
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Review functional requirements
- Develop UI and API automated tests (functional, integration, regression)
- Analyze test area, collect test data requirements, and build managed test data set
- Execute tests, analyze results and report status to the team
- Configure CI test runs, collect metrics on test automation execution
- Closely collaborate with the customer and other technical teams
- Java is a must
- Selenium is a must
- Able to work independently
- API testing
- Test documentation
- Setup and maintain Jenkins jobs (setup periodic and PR jobs)
- Experience with UI or backend automation
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Advanced level of English
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.