Senior Automation test Engineer
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Review functional requirements
- Develop UI and API automated tests (functional, integration, regression)
- Analyze test area, collect test data requirements, and build managed test data set
- Execute tests, analyze results and report status to the team
- Configure CI test runs, collect metrics on test automation execution
- Closely collaborate with the customer and other technical teams
- API testing
- Test documentation
- Setup and maintain Jenkins jobs (setup periodic and PR jobs)
- Experience with UI or backend automation
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
What would be a plus:
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Advanced level of English
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.