Interns & Graduates for Big Data.
Looking for a great opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge? Want to join a multinational company with interesting projects and learn from our professionals?Apply for our Internship Programme!
- Are interested in expanding their knowledge in the IT area
- Have basic knowledge of programming
- Have a communicative level of English ( B2- C1)
- Have can-do attitude and are not afraid of everyday challenges
- Are able to dedicate 40h/week for 6 months to develop themselves.
- 100% face-to-face, so it is important to live or change residence to Guadalajara.
What you need to know
- Java/Scala/Python background
- Knowledge of algorithms and Data Structures basics
- SQL/RDS basics (syntax, normalization principles)
- Understanding of code quality principles (unit, functional, integration, performance testing)
- Good knowledge of Python fundamentals (Python Core)
- Basic practical Python experience
- English: ability to work with technical documentation
- Education: computer/data science, mathematics or other technical departments are highly preferable
Will be a plus
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication and other soft skills
- Practical experience with version of control (e.g. GIT)
- Hands-on experience with Big Data frameworks/libraries (Pandas, Spark etc.)
- 6 months of training
- Experience in commercial projects
- 40h per week of hands-on technical experience (flexible schedule)
- Opportunity to work with us full-time after the internship
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.