Interns Java and Graduates
- Looking for a great opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge? Want to join a multinational company with interesting projects and learn from our professionals?Apply for our Internship Programme!
What you need to know
- Good knowledge of:
- Java syntax and standard library
- Fundamental knowledge of relational databases
- Fundamental knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Basic understanding of:
- Windows/Linux-based OS and shell
- Java collections
- English: Intermediate or higher (spoken and written)
- Education: University degree or final year of studies in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related disciplines
Will be a plus
- Java web programming
- JVM internals
- Unit testing
- 6 months of training
- Experience in commercial projects
- 40h per week of hands-on technical experience (flexible schedule)
- Opportunity to work with us full-time after the internship
- Are interested in expanding their knowledge in the IT area
- Have basic knowledge of programming
- Have a communicative level of English ( B2- C1)
- Have can-do attitude and are not afraid of everyday challenges
- Are able to dedicate 40h/week for 6 months to develop themselves.
- 100% face-to-face, so it is important to live or change residence to Guadalajara.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.