Senior AEM Test Engineer
- 3+ years of experience testing AEM CMS applications in web/hybrid & headless approaches.
- Deep understanding of AEM Pages, Content Fragments, Nested content fragment models, Components, MSM, inheritance and UI validations on AEM using 6.3/6.4/6.5 versions.
- 5+ years experience testing JVM based web applications
- QA Automation around AEM functionally and extended UI/API functionality.
- Experience with UI, functional, white box Java and/or Scala testing
- Knowledge of SQL and database schema design
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Quality Engineering professional with a demonstrated ability to make an immediate impact
- Developing strong relationships with colleagues and work together to come up with the best solutions
- Experience with UI, functional, white box (Java, Scala, or any other language), and integration testing for applications running on Linux
- Experience with UNIX commands (for example, accessing remote servers, working with file systems, searching logs using regular expressions, and accessing NoSQL)
- Expertise in Java and/or Scala programming, understand Java and/or Scala application and test code, and can write unit and integration tests in Java and/or Scala
- Study and use Java and/or Scala libraries (for example, Selenium, Apache Commons, HttpNing, jsoup, XML libraries, and JSON libraries) for accessing web elements, XML, JSON, SVN, Jenkins, and databases (NoSQL, SQL)
- Build automation frameworks from scratch and can write unit and integration test cases using JUnit, TestNG, ScalaTest, and ScalaCheck
- Capability to work with REST API testing and automation and have performance testing experience (JMeter, Gatling)
- Understand and work with version control systems like SVN and Git
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills for isolating issues and are solutions oriented when developing test code
- Familiarity with bug tracking and test case management tools
- Participate with your team in architectural planning discussions to ensure a sustainable technology roadmap
- Drive quality engineering projects to completion by working closely with development, technical, and business partners
- Spearhead the research and implementation of new technologies
- Partner with development and systems teams to provide troubleshooting support for application issues
- Work alongside the development team to test and run custom applications.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.