Our customer is one of the world's largest technology companies based in Silicon Valley with operations all over the world. On this project, we are working with bleeding-edge big data technologies to develop a high-performance data analytics platform, which handles petabytes of data. We are looking for a Delivery Manager
- Manage client expectations from deliverables perspective.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all local client stakeholders, become primary go-to delivery person on all project matters.
- Expanding the team by finding and attracting talent from the market and developing internal team members.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Proactively communicate project status and risks to stakeholders.
- Project planning.
- Consult on Agile testing and test automation.
- Act as a career coach or/and advisor for future leadership subordinates.
- Help newcomers to speed up and become fully operational in the team
- Mitigate attrition risks, proactively work w/ client management on it
- Assess internal candidates for open positions at the client account
- Experience in people management, performance management, and supervision.
- Experience with Cloud-based infrastructure systems.
- Experience with BigData platforms, batch and NRT data processing, data verification, ETL pipelines
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for long trips to the US or Europe and possibility for relocation
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.