Senior Java Developer
- 5+ years of experience in Java
- Professional experience building scalable distributed systems and working with data processing systems (Akka, Kafka, Spark, Storm, others.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB and BigQuery is a plus)
- Knowledge of building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements of large 24 x 7 systems
- Experience with any of AWS, GCP or other cloud providers
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Working hours - 12.30pm IST to 10pm IST and candidate should be flexible to extend on need basis
About Grid :-
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organisations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 3800 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.