Grid Dynamics is chosen partner for a global enterprise in GCP cloud transformation and re-architecture of vehicle commerce as a headless native Google Cloud
Platform (GCP) solution. Grid Dynamics will provide Services to accelerate the GCP platform development and
testing in support of this re-architecture effort. The items to be accelerated as part of this
microservices platform include:
● Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) for key architectural decisions and backlog prioritization
● DevSecOps Pipelines for Infrastructure as Code
● Base VPC, network standards, project structure and HA/DR patterns
● GKE container management as the new microservices platform
● Authentication & authorization framework (leveraging existing AD)
● API security and platform integration (leveraging existing Apigee)
● Operational readiness through rigorous QA/QE testing supported in production by an SRE
Details on tech stack
Key requirements to have the following skills
- GCP Cloud Services
- CI/CD pipeline
- Jenkins, Artifactory
- Cloud Run and GKE clusters
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.