Social Media Strategist
The Social Media Strategist plays an essential role at Grid Dynamics. The person in this role is responsible for establishing a comprehensive strategy for promoting the Grid Dynamics brand and driving awareness and engagement with audiences across our social media channels.
The Social Media Strategist is a creative and solutions-oriented person charged with developing and managing our social media presence to align with and contribute towards our overall marketing goals. You’ll handle all our social media accounts fully integrated, working across teams including content, digital marketing, and web
The Social Media Strategist is part of our global marketing team and aligns closely with support in strategy and execution, including best practices, frameworks, and knowledge sharing. This role also plugs into our HR and Talent campaigns. As such, the Social Media Strategist requires an understanding of the marketing funnel and the role of social media in creating compelling experiences across all touchpoints. The ideal person for the position has a strong writing foundation, fresh ideas, and creative vision, likes solving complex problems and coordinates passionately and professionally with a globally dispersed team.
- Ownership of all social media channels
- Design comprehensive social media strategies to support our global marketing goals
- Work with our writers and designers to create and implement original, high-quality social media content and campaigns
- Create and maintain a content schedule to cover planned and opportunistic activities
- Develop and maintain a 30-60-90 plan to engage with and grow our online communities.
- Refine social media brand guidelines - work with local teams in our delivery offices to support local activities
- Measure and report results for all activities; prepare monthly and quarterly reports across KPIs; adjust tactics as necessary to better achieve goals
- Ideate, recommend, and execute big, out-of-the-box social media campaign ideas to accelerate the establishment of our brand
- Continually look for ways to improve how, when, and why we participate in social media
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and gregarious personality
- College / University degree
- 4+ years of relevant hands-on experience
- Strong strategic planning and persuasive skills are needed to shepherd a strategic idea from concept to implementation
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn and Youtube platforms
- Working knowledge and experience with social listening, community management, and publishing tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social or Sendible, Sprinklr, Brandwatch, etc)
- Stellar communication skills with the ability to command attention and persuade people
- Ability to create and implement paid, owned, and earned digital marketing campaigns
- Experienced in social content development
- Excellent time management, able to balance many projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced business environment
- Knowledge of other languages preferred
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects with a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 3500 technologists located in engineering delivery centers all over the world Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.