Training Administrator (Intern)
Grid Dynamics is looking for an emerging star HR Specialist to join our expanding HR team. This is an exciting time to join our company as we continue our significant growth trend. If you are interested in training and development area, this vacancy will be a perfect fit for you.
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance lists);
- Coordinate Trainings through internal LMS (Learning Management System);
- Assist Talent Development Managers with training organization and delivery;
- Submit reports on training activities and results;
- Participate in L&D activities and meetings;
- Update existing and create new E-Learning Materials within LMS.
- Fluency in the English language;
- Support flexible work hours;
- Proficiency in Microsoft office;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills to converse effectively
- Positive attitude, teamplayer, personal maturity, readiness to deal with challenges.
- Previous experience in a global IT industry or multinational company will be considered as an advantage;
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Management or in a similar field will be considered as an advantage.
- Work in global HR function with many different locations
- Participation in challenging projects, an opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible working hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.