Grid Dynamics is looking for a Strategic Account Executive to drive the sales pipeline in the North American territory. We are looking for sales professionals with a track record of hunting for new business and driving the process to generate net new revenue within the financial services vertical. Proven success in wealth management and payments is a plus, as well as in the insurance vertical. As a significant driver of revenue and growth, the ideal candidate will have a track record of driving a sales pipeline, performing strategic enterprise selling, and generating new logo business. We are interested in candidates based mainly in the New York City area.
- Strategic enterprise sales role targeting enterprise financial services and insurance clients in order to build a robust pipeline of business.
- Develop thought leadership and a trusted advisory relationship with your partners, customers, and prospects.
- Strategically target business opportunities (partner and customer) that leverage high value use cases, in financial services, with emphasis on wealth management technology, payments, and insurance
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to sell Grid Dynamics offerings, solutions, and services
- Ability to network financial services institutions and create a road map to prospect and/or organically growth existing PS financial service clients
- Communicate value propositions to partners and customers that speak intimately to their needs and requirements.
- Utilize client-centric, solutions-oriented selling strategies and hunter's mentality to identify, qualify, and convert enterprise sales, alongside partners.
- Develops strong internal and prospect relationships, collaborates with cross functional teams and partners agencies; assists in sales and logistical support in addition to prospecting and proactive outreach
- Experience working in a virtual team environment, cross-functional team leadership across GEOs and time zones
- Effectively articulate financial ROI/TCO value and build value throughout the negotiation process.
- Maintain extensive account and opportunity detail in Salesforce CRM, including account win plans, customer touch points, sales inhibitors, etc.
- Forecast and report revenue projections accurately to management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years Account Executive, channel, and business development experience.
- Successful track record (10+ years) of winning new logos within a professional services/ consulting/ technology services environment
- Strong understanding of the financial services domain and technology landscape, especially wealth management, payments, or insurance
- Ability to speak to both tactical and strategic decision makers
- Experience selling to the financial services vertical.
- Experience selling complex solutions to enterprise customers with a consistent track record of meeting and/or exceeding revenue targets.
- Highly accurate pipeline management and forecasting expertise.
- Ability to travel as necessary to customers, channel partners, and company meetings/events.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Salary range: $150,000 - $240,000
* Salary will depend on skills, knowledge and years of experience
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visit www.griddynamics.com. Follow us on Facebook,Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.