A Sales Director will be a strategic member of Grid Dynamics’ growing team and will be responsible for developing existing and new businesses within Financial companies.
The ideal candidate is an outstanding Business development and relationship leader, with a solid understanding of modern software engineering practices and architecture approaches. Your primary focus will be on growing business by ensuring effective delivery, developing customer relationships and pursuing new business development opportunities in the customer’s organization. He/She will be responsible for the P&L of the accounts and new business development and will be working closely with Grid Dynamics’ engineering team, CTO office and Marketing and customers stakeholders.
- Responsible for expanding Grid Dynamics’ business across NYC, and New Jersey region, owning the P&L responsibilities for new business acquisition and customer success.
- Responsible for focused Go-To-Market strategy to drive sustained demand, accelerate growth, and increase territory/regional revenue.
- Collaborate with leadership, presales, solution & delivery to drive client-specific pursuit strategy.
- Establish C-suite relationships and robust networks to develop new business relationships.
- Build a robust sales framework/process for the region and build a high-performance consultative sales team.
- Develop partnership & alliances driven value-based client acquisition and expansion within the region.
- Accurately forecast and achieve periodic revenue targets while embedding processes for monitoring and mitigating business risks.
- A thought leader with a proven track record of building a matrixed sale and delivering high-growth technology services and digital business.
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape, with experience in driving digital transformation in the Financial business vertical.
- Experience in selling IT services in the areas of Digital transformations, product engineering, Cloud Ops / DevOps, Big Data, AI / ML & Automation.
- Experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- In-depth understanding of the Go to Market Strategy and value proposition.
- Strong background in building/ramping up geography revenues, EBITDA growth, and penetrating new clients.
- Ability to engage with CXO-level executives
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with an ability to mentor, lead and motivate the sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA from a top business school is preferred
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.