Global Mobility Coordinator (Intern)
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Global Mobility Coordinator (Intern).
- Support the process of obtaining work visas for relocation and assignments abroad from start to finish (e.g. collect visa applicant's paperwork; answer employees' questions; draft visa application documents)
- Act as a resource to develop a high level of customer service and a support model
- Partner with the Global Mobility Manager to develop and improve programs, policies, and administration of the mobility process to meet the company’s business needs
- Provide assistance with Global Mobility-related questions to local office talent acquisition team, HR Partners, HR team members
- Maintain internal systems (e.g., Jira, Wiki) to ensure policies and procedures are kept current
- Additional responsibilities assigned by the supervisor related to your position/department
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
- Ability and willingness to attend office
- Excellent command of the English language
- Attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication including tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work productively as an integral member of various teams
- Ability to perform multiple complex tasks
- Good reporting skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.