HR Operations Specialist
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Senior HR Operations Coordinator (Global).
- Being part of the team focusing on areas of compliance and HR administration;
- Keeping global and local HR internal policies and procedures up to date, managing their implementation (foreign local, and global ones);
- Ensure no court disputes with personnel by means of following best employment practices and building expertise on local employment practices globally;
- Oversee payroll administration function and contribute to further automation of the data inputs gathering;
- Keeping documents template library up to date and ensuring only the latest approved documents versions are being used;
- Supporting geographical expansion, set up of new locations;
- Research foreign employment, social security, and benefits systems, and being able to ask the right questions from advisors in relevant spheres;
- Coordinating external vendors on HR-related matters;
- Build sustainable and efficient cooperation with other organizational units of the Company with a focus on automation, improving procedures and policies, workflows;
- Participation in architecting the HR service desk;
- Close cooperation with peers in the HR function and with business stakeholders from Engineering and Delivery teams
- Eagerness to work in a global role
- Passion to develop in HR Operations and to support fast growth
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Good understanding of employment framework and practices
- Experience of work with top managers, ability to listen, hear and persuade
- Fluent English — both verbal (conference calls will be a daily routine) and written (main work language)
- Confident PC user (MS Office, google-docs, HRIS)
- Ability to perform multiple complex tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, and organizational skills
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.