Accounts Payable Accountant
- Perform work tasks related to account payables for Group entities :
- Assemble, review and verify Vendor invoices (including B2B contractors)
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Set up invoices for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into ERP system
- Analyze expenses
- Process expense reports
- Create new Journal Entries in ERP system, and edit existing ones, where needed
- Allocate expenses for various analytical reporting
- Assist with posting and allocation of Corporate Credit Card transactions
- Work as integral part of accounting team on monthly closing, under tight deadlines
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles (Local accounting
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Fluent in English and in MS Office
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Flexible working hours due to time zone difference
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company with highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. We help one of the biggest financial companies on the East Coast to solve the challenging problems that affect the entire development organizations, like building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, or improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD, and CI/CD processes.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.