Senior Java Developer (eCommerce)
We are looking for a skilled Senior Java Engineer with great expertise in retail and cloud-based platforms, who is interested in joining our growing project.
Our client is a multinational retail brand company, featuring nearly 3,000 brands, along with its own private label and owning e-commerce platform.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop a clean, modular and reusable code with Java and Spring Boot.
- Tech analysis of the low level requirements for the new features, decomposition of the requirements to executable work items;
- Estimation of the work items complexity. Participation in planning sessions;
- Unit and integration tests coverage and code reviews;
- Technical research and discovery;
- Preparation of tech documentation;
- Participation in demo sessions with stakeholders.
- Contribution to the internal development framework.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, REST, Docker
- Experience with serverless and Integration testing design.
- Strong communication skills and good verbal English;
- Hands on experience with Cloud technologies, Azure is a plus;
- Strong English level for daily communication.
Will be plus:
GraphQL and enterprise messaging experience
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on top-notch projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities and company-sponsored conferences
- Working directly with the customer's internal team
- Health insurance, benefits package, that included fitness and sport compensation, working infrastructure improvements and self-developments matters.
- 10 fully paid sick-leaves per year.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 3500 technologists located in engineering delivery centers all over the world Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.