Senior Big Data Engineer / Tech Lead
A multinational personal care and beauty retailer is seeking a Technical Lead to create an orchestration tool to prepare campaign-specific audiences and migrate this logic out of Adobe Campaign. The orchestration tool will merge/intersect the segments created by the segmentation tool and feed the results into the Campaign.
- Discover current systems and solutions for customers segmentation and campaign and build a new one
Identify the technical stack of the project and team size
- Drive/remain responsible for the development of end-to-end for specific components
- Contribute to project discussions, collaborate directly with the architect team, and present results to key stakeholders
- Act as an onsite-timezone force multiplier for a distributed team of engineers and managers
- At least 2 years of experience in gathering and understanding customer business requirements to introduce Big Data technologies
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Strong coding skills in Python
- Experience in Adobe Campaign Standard or Adobe Experience Platform
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Cassandra)
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- At least 2 years of experience in ML engineering
- Experience with modern cloud data warehouses
- Should be able to design and implement solutions and work alongside the product engineering team, evaluate new features and architecture while overseeing end-to-end flow
- Ability to work closely with other team members like Data architects, Data Engineers, ML Engineers and Product to understand what the business is trying to achieve, design optimal
- Expertise in design and implementation innovative data services solutions
- Working with Data models and most optimal ways for data movements that helps optimize Compute, Processing, and Datastorage within Data Platform
- Ability to act as a single point of responsibility over any delivery-related matters, including escalations, upsells, ramp-downs, etc
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.