Job Description :-
Grid dynamics is embarking on a re-architecture of vehicle commerce as a headless native GCP solution. The current solution is based on SAP Hybris and is hosted on Azure. We are looking for a GCP partner to accelerate the GCP platform development and testing in support of this re-architecture effort.
Items to accelerate as part of a microservices platform include.
- Strongest Cloud knowledge is GCP (3-5 years)
- Implemented GKE for a client.
- Implemented Anthos Service Mesh for a client.
- Supported Multi-Region App Deployments
- Implemented Cloud Run Apps.
- Implemented Shared VPCs.
- Dataflow Experience is a plus
- SAP/Hybris experience is a plus.
- Great communication skills.
Tech Stack :-
Roles & Responsibilities :-
* Min. 2+ years’ experience with establishing technical strategy and designing cloud hybrid architecture at an enterprise level
* Min 2+ years of experience leading large-scale network migrations to GCP (i.e. Google Cloud Load Balancing, DNS, Interconnect, CDN, Compute, Networking, Storage, DR, Security, Monitoring, etc.)
* Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Architect or experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Certifications - AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
* Demonstrated Knowledge of Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Key Management, Access Controls and Security Protocols, Network routing, Firewalls, ACL's, cloud IaaS components on GCP
* Experience in scalable networking design including high availability, redundancy, fail-over and load balancing.
* Develop enterprise cloud guidelines, Devops tooling and CICD, continuous testing and end to end automation
* Design and Implement IaaS and PaaS solutions. Experience with Anthos, Splunk and Dynatrace is nice to have
* Leading requirements gathering, analysis and solutioning for large scale GCP cloud based solutions
* Automate provisioning of networks and access (Organization, Routes/Firewalls, IAM, Policy)
Min, 3-5 relevant years with expertise in GCP services (i.e. Cloud Services Platform, Google Kubernetes Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Interconnect).
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.