- Work with key stakeholders, business and SMEs to clarify expectations, communicate your vision and influence / drive product requirements to design towards, in addition to being able to evaluate those designs
- Work with business partners to identify participants for user studies
- Lead foundational research activities and deliver associated artifacts (e.g., customer journey maps, design sprint workshop facilitation)
- Conduct in-depth research on a wide range of business software products and experiences.
- To gather and analyze user behavior, must understand different methods such as but not limited to: laboratory research, fieldwork, anthropological studies, surveying, benchmark studies, server logs, and online experiments (A/B testing) can be utilized.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, and other UXRs to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Complex technical and business needs should be considered and included into research.
- Communicate study findings to a wide range of audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Analyze user input (interviews, usability testing, A/B testing, and validation testing) and produce study summary reports.
- Create user flows, restructure, and optimize them in accordance with business procedures and goals.
- Experience designing studies utilizing a range of techniques, including but not limited to usability studies, contextual inquiry, and surveys.
- Experience working in a variety of product areas, applied research, and/or academic environments is desired.
- Strong understanding of the advantages of various research techniques, as well as when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Proficiency in conveying findings from user research to cross-functional partners.
- Possess the ability to analyze and organize data.
- You must be able to justify and explain your decisions.
- Pay special attention to the details and the overall quality of your work.
- Consider feedback as a tool for improving one's performance.
- Experience in Figma would be a benefit
- Experience with Google Suite
- Portfolio of projects
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.