- Develop and implement the front-end architecture for web applications
- Use suitable Front-end tools and libraries to contribute to all the phases of the software development lifecycle (analysis, design, implementation, and QA)
- Cooperate with the stakeholders and the product team to understand and document software requirements, and ensure application UI meets the functional requirements
- Work with our UI/UX team and designers to develop dynamic and customized solutions for individual enterprise customers
- Assist back-end developers to implement their server-side code to identify and mitigate business and technology risks associated with architectural solutions
- Work with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality
- Deliver artifacts on time, within budget and with high quality
- Design demo scenario to show team progress
- Review technical specifications as required, meeting the objectives of functional specifications. Specifically, identifying specific interfaces, methods, parameters, procedures or functions as required.
- Collaborate with team members in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions
- Experience with Vue.JS
- Experience with NPM
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with HTML and CSS Preprocessors
- Knowledge of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience in organizing a team from scratch
- Experience in project and architecture development from scratch
- Excellent communication skills
- English language upper-intermediate +
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.