Our client is e-commerce based on Hybris and microservices arhitecture. Worked ATG platform for last16 years; promotions, cart and check out, coupons, catalog etc. They are moving away from ATG to micro services 3 years ago, embarked on a journey to micro services. Have built 150+ micro services. Also integrating with 3rd party services like promotions etc.
We are actively seeking a Java Developer with strong Azure expertise, who will join the Enterprise Integrations Development department.
- Participate in the design and development of high-performance business applications, from requirements analysis to production
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the keys to success
- Seniority 6+ years IT experience with atleast 2 years Integration development experience;
- Strong Azure Logic Apps, Azure Function Apps skills.
- Experience in implementing integration solutions and workflows.
- Understanding of connectors approach (e.g. BlobStorage, ServiceBus, FTP, SharePoint, SQL, etc).
- Expirience in working with Azure Cloud
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.