Delivery Manager - DevOps and Infrastructure
Our customer is one of the world's largest technology companies based in Silicon Valley with operations all over the world.
A huge part of our client’s success is through our Channel partners, who provide our best in class products to millions of people around the globe. Client teams work tirelessly to ensure that Channel partners have what they need so our brand, messaging and marketing maintain their integrity, no matter where in the world it’s being shown. Candidates for this position must have a solid track record of collaborating with project working teams that include: designers, product management, technology (IS&T and front end development) and business stakeholders.
Onsite Delivery Manager will be responsible to work with the client and Grid Dynamics Teams. Position has a requirement to be in the client office on a regular basis.Technical Background would be very beneficial based on the below:
The Platform Engineering team builds the underlying infrastructure that virtually every other engineering team on the project, such as the Digital, Data and Restaurant Technology teams. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail, as well as contribute in defining strategic plans.
- Communicate and work effectively with creative, development and cross-functional teams.
- Lead daily SCRUM meetings with creative and front end development teams, as well as weekly check-ins with all business stakeholders and working teams
- Support in facilitating cross-functional discussions with various groups including technology and business stakeholders
- Work closely with Senior Producer and leadership to communicate status and risks
- Balance project scope, priorities and goals with various stakeholders
- Contribute in deliverables including: project timeline, sprint schedule, and roadmap
- Manage all aspects of design sprint deliverables to our technology partners.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, self-sufficient
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility within a constant changing environment with the ability to engage in process improvement
- Committed to excellence and outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with great interpersonal and presentation skills\Strong knowledge of end-to-end web technologies
- Experience in Cloud native architecture principles
- Experience in delivering PaaS/ DevOps in Retail, QSR, Hi-Tech industry
- Experience in Docker or similar container technology
- Experience in Container orchestration tools eg: Kubernetes, Rancher, AKS
- Experience in Infrastructure automation tools eg: Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience in Public & Private Cloud (Azure, PCF, AWS etc.)
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Experience in building highly scaled, distributed and available systems
- Programming languages (Python, Go, Shell, Ruby, Powershell,, etc.)
- Ability to move with emerging technologies and information
- Solid experience managing complex programs in fast-paced and changing environments
- Able to organize information quickly and summarize succinctly
- Accommodate rapid change and ambiguity
- Working under tight deadlines
- Communicating effectively one-on-one and in large groups
- Requires BA/BS and a minimum of 4-6 years of relevant work experience. Interactive producer or project management experience at a digital agency, in-house marketing communications, or creative services department is preferred.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.