SEO Strategist (Fully Remote)
As a SEO Strategist, you’ll play a vital role in our digital marketing team by handling all major internal search engine optimization processes. You will be responsible for the overall search strategy and ensuring high-quality organic traffic and exposure for our websites. Your day-to-day activities will include cooperation and collaboration with multiple stakeholders, domain knowledge owners, engineers, tech stack leads, and content marketing specialists from various locations around the globe.
This individual will be the subject matter expert to set up, launch, manage and report an end-to-end SEO process to drive focused organic search traffic that will convert into leads and clients for Grid Dynamics across the globe.
- Own planning, execution, and reporting of the Company’s SEO
- Build frameworks and best practices for keyword ranking and optimization.
- Collaborate with content marketing across all areas of content ideation and optimization.
- Oversee the entire website architecture, restructuring page hierarchy where necessary
- Lead On-page SEO; responsible for making recommendations to improve content quality, keyword optimization, and user experience to boost organic search rankings
- Manage SEO technology, tools/platforms, including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits and work with the web development team to fix technical website issues (e.g., slow page load speeds, page crawl errors, and duplicate content) that may negatively impact organic search rankings
- Conduct full-scale. multidevice SEO audits (technical, on-page, and off-page) to provide recommendations for improvement
- Execute link-building campaigns through the creation and promotion of linkable assets, outreach, and submission-based link building
- Collaborate closely with content marketing, social media, paid media, and PR initiatives
- Implement local & international SEO tactics
- Responsible for SEO metrics and KPIs reporting.
- Perform competitive analysis to benchmark current SEO performance
- 5+ years of corporate SEO experience in the B2B Tech space. It is preferred to have working experience in a startup, "full-stack” environment, or IT service company
- Proven record of significant organic traffic increase using SEO and link building
- Strong technical knowledge. Working web development experience is a huge plus
- Experience in setup and launching corporate SEO processes from scratch
- Ability to manage multiple projects and acute prioritization skills
- Proficient knowledge of GSC, GA, Ahrefs, Semrush, and web audit tools.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to take total ownership of a process
- Ambition and a strong drive to succeed, grow and keep growing professionally
- Ability to work under a hard deadline and in a flexible, fluid work environment
- Familiarity with other elements of digital marketing
- Good written and verbal English communication skills - B2 level and higher
- A “can-do” “getting your hands dirty” attitude, and ability to learn complex topics quickly
- Fully remote work
- Opportunity to get unique tech industry experience and work on non-trivial projects from end-to-end
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team.
- Training on traditional and emerging marketing strategies
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 3500 technologists located in engineering delivery centers all over the world Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.