- The major area of responsibility is finding and hiring high-skilled engineers
- Manage whole recruitment process (search, interviews, feedbacks, job offer, hire
- Highlights issues during the recruitment process, create an improvement action plan and vacancy promotion on the market
- Work with hiring managers and interviewers, identify unique selling points
- Participating in different marketing activities (meetups, workshops, conferences), promote Grid Dynamics on the market, build a network of potential candidates
- Keep reporting data accuracy and timely update recruitment tool
- Create/update attractive job descriptions (together with hiring managers), manage postings
- At least 3 years experience as an IT Recruiter
- Experience in recruiting on Ukrainian market.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Passion to recruiting and IT
- Positive attitude, creativity, integrity, personal maturity, readiness to deal with challenges
- Upper-Intermediate English is a must
Will be a plus:
- Experience/knowledge of EMEA IT market
- Stable employment within an international, well-established, fast-growing company
- Challenging and high-speed recruiting, the opportunity for quick professional development and growth;
- Flexible working hours and dynamic environment;
- Friendly and intellectually stimulating working environment
- Competitive salary
- Rich benefits & Private healthcare
- The atmosphere built on trust, support and mutual respect
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.