Data Analyst - Teradata, Tableau
The position requires excellent communication skills and experience working directly with creative and technology teams as well as a wide array of business stakeholders. Understanding of web analytics and digital marketing are a must. Being able to present findings in a meaningful and clear way is also a must.
The position requires a hands-on, get-the-job-done, attitude. It requires the ability to listen, learn and extend learnings to the entire interactive organization.
You understand analytics and know-how to help other people understand the importance of analytics. You enjoy working with creatives, technologists and can clearly communicate with senior-level stakeholders. You understand and drive issues to conclusion.Requirements:
- Seasoned data scientist with 5+ years of experience developing analytical dashboards, solutions and strategy across digital marketing platforms and social ecosystems
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytics data, measurement, methodologies and industry standards
- Excellent communicator with good design sense and natural presentations skills that can weave results into a narrative for business and creative teams to comprehend easily
- Self-starter can take a project from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to deal with rapidly changing, time-constrained launch schedules
- Able to balance multiple projects and assignments
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and patient
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, Teradata preferred
- Extremely proficient with Tableau and other Data Visualization tools
- Strong working knowledge of process automation using a scripting language (R / Python)
- Solid understanding of fundamental statistical concepts and measurement methodologies • Web Analytics (Adobe preferred)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visitwww.griddynamics.com. Follow us onFacebook,Twitter, andLinkedIn.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.