Head of HR Compliance (Global)
The Head of HR Compliance will act as a point of contact for all employment legislation and HR compliance-related topics. The role will actively participate in providing support for all questions pertaining to compliance with labor law, employee data, and HR processes and will act as a leading subject matter expert of HR Risk Management and Controls.
This role will provide support and operational guidance to key stakeholders such as Engineering Management, Delivery Management, HR Leadership, Operations, and Finance teams.
This role will partner collaboratively with other departments to implement HR compliance solutions aimed at reducing risk and building a world-class HR compliance program. This role requires a high level of integrity and a proactive approach while demonstrating a deep understanding of HR practices and business operations
- Establish and oversee global HR compliance practices to minimize operational and organizational risk and establish best-in-class HR compliance standards.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and best practices related to regulatory changes and new technologies in human resources.
- Support new country global expansion efforts by partnering with other team members to identify compliance requirements and enable adherence to local laws
- Responsible for ensuring HR employees remain compliant with their required training
- Identify areas of opportunity for compliance education and training for managers and business leaders and partner to develop and deliver training, as needed
- Drive relevant SOX compliance efforts within HR to ensure processes are effective and well documented, collaborating with Finance and IT to ensure controls are practical and ownership lines are clearly established.
- Execute and ensure adherence and compliance with Data Privacy and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) globally and similar local regulations in all company countries
- Oversee regular HR data audits and partner with other HR leaders to research and problem-solve complex business data issues across all HR functional areas to ensure compliance with HR policies, procedures, governance, labor laws, data quality, and (SOX) / regulatory compliance
- Maintain and communicate data quality standards and compliance
- Contribute to various HR Projects and guide the project team in adhering to data and process compliance
- Maintain employee handbook and policies and procedures manual for all regions; work with subject matter experts for major handbook and policy revisions
- Manage the creation of global HR policies/programs in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Lead the audit of HR policies, employment agreements, proprietary and confidentiality agreements, and employee handbooks across global sites to ensure compliance with applicable local laws
- The primary point of HR contact for both internal and external HR globally, ensuring HR process compliance with existing audit standards
- Identify areas of risk for global compliance and identify strategies and plans to mitigate risks
- Responsible for identifying and reporting HR compliance-related metrics and KPIs
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Minimum 7+ years of HR Generalist and/or Business Partner experience
- Minimum 5+ years experience managing compliance programs and/or projects in companies with a global workforce
- Experience working at a global organization on compliance programs
- Experience conducting research, analyzing information and data, and presenting findings in a clear and concise format
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and statutes related to employment, benefits, and HR compliance globally (e.g. GDPR, Data Privacy, etc.).
- Experience designing and administering scalable compliance-related processes and programs
- Ability to communicate with and influence all levels of the organization
- Understanding of all HR processes within the full employee life cycle (hire to retire)
- Ability to coach team members (peers, senior leadership) on HR compliance policies, processes, rules, and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work with other HR, legal, and finance stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure their expectations for HR reporting and internal control are met
- Ability to contribute to the development or modification of HR compliance policies and procedures
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Data Management and exposure to systems like Oracle Fusion, Workday, ATS, Service Now, Tableau
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.