- Managing globally distributed engineering and project teams, simultaneously delivering implementation and support projects using Agile methodologies
- Setting up, maintaining, and improving reliable delivery processes in accordance with industry best practices and corporate PMO standards
- Increase transparency of the delivery organization by regularly and accurately reporting the status to the Delivery Director
- Delivering projects on time, within budget, and according to client expectations
- Achieving and sustaining high client satisfaction
- Establishing efficient communication channels between Grid Dynamics project teams and client organizations
- Expanding the team by finding and attracting talent from the market and growing people internally
- Defining and implementing training and knowledge-sharing programs
- People management
The Engineering Director position requires excellent leadership, people management, and problem-solving skills. The innovative nature of Grid Dynamics demands extensive practical knowledge of efficient software engineering processes combined with an ability to adapt and learn quickly. Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 5+ years of experience in the software engineering industry with at least 3 years in leadership or management positions
- Engineering background is preferable
- Experience in developing distributed high loaded systems is a plus
- Proven track record of creating and managing globally distributed delivery teams for an international customer
- Excellent understanding and practical experience with modern project management methodologies and software engineering processes
- Track record of attracting and retaining top talent
- Excellent communication skills
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.