Junior Marketing Sourcer
Belgrade, Nis, Novi Sad, Serbia
At Grid Dynamics, our mission is to make disruptive technologies accessible. We bring deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
We are looking for a Marketing Sourcer to support our Marketing and Sales teams and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Our potential clients' research
- Work with CRM and update all the information about potential and current clients
- Performing different research tasks on request
- Sales & marketing assistance in terms of CRM, marketing tools, analytics, reports
- Complete assignments and a variety of sales & marketing tasks
Skills & Qualifications:
- Interest in sales & marketing and uderstanding what CRM means
- Good research skills, detail-oriented mindset
- English - Upper Intermediate or above
- Good knowledge in MS Office, a fluent Internet user
- Sales & marketing experience is preferred
- Experience in CRM is a big plus
- Competitive salary
- Work in experienced and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefits package, vacations - depending on your location and form of employment
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.