Sr Java Engineer Testing
We are actively looking for a Senior Java Engineer Testing with excellent technical expertise, who is interested in joining our growing project. As a key engineer, you will be working in collaboration with worldwide industry experts. Join our bright engineering team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Participate in design and development of high-performance, high availability, high scalability business platforms, from requirements analysis to production
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance, reliability, availability, scalability
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Collaborate with distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts
- 5+ years in Software Development
- Education in Computer Science or similar theoretical knowledge in CS: algorithms and complexity estimation, data structures, operating systems, programming languages, math
- Solid knowledge of Java platform (collections, concurrency, etc). Good understanding of JVM internals is a plus
- Good understanding modern Java frameworks including but not limited to Spring Core, Dependency Injection, Guice
- Good understanding of Python fundamentals
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix-based operating systems (bash/ssh/grep etc.)
- Hands-on experience with developer daily basis tools such as IDE’s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, bug tracking systems, build systems (Gradle, Maven2, etc), code coverage and automated testing tools
- Experience with unit and integration testing (JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.)
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to proactively identify and solve engineering problems
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willing to work second half of the day for better overlap with PST timezone
Nice to have:
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Understanding of development principles for Clouds
- Understanding of distributed architectures and scalability principles
- Ability to work in the environment with access restrictions
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.