Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Team lead/leadership skills
- BDD experience
- 4+ years of commercial experience with UI, API testing
- Commercial experience with Selenium (Java, Spring, Guice)
- Cloud experience: AWS or GCP.
- Confident knowledge of software QA methodology, processes and tools
- Good communication skills and at least intermediate technical speaking English
- Understanding of general OOP and Functional programming concepts
- Linux/Mac hands-on experience
- Jenkins or Bamboo as CI/CD tool
- Experience with payment systems (like Stripe integration)
- Experience in Banks/Fintech/Financial Service domains
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.