Regional Head of Human Resources
Grid Dynamics is seeking a Regional HR Head, in Western Europe to support our team. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to a growing organization.
- Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth, including strategic planning, visioning, talent assessment, change management, and team building in Western Europe.
- Manage and grow a team of HR Business Partners and HR Operations/ Administration team members to support the company’s offices in Western Europe.
- Work closely with the HR team on strategy and execution in Western Europe
- Proactively assess team, manager, and organizational development needs, make recommendations and implement appropriate solutions
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on company needs
- Drive talent management strategies to support a team’s growth and individual development plans
- Manage and facilitate the overall Performance Summary Cycle and employee engagement survey throughout the year
- Integrate and partner with colleagues in the Recruiting, Learning & Development, Compensation, Legal, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Work closely with our HR Operations team, supporting employee relations issues and difficult cases as needed
- Implement recent changes in the labor law legislation to the company
- Design and facilitate team and offsite meetings as needed
- Participate and lead projects as an integral member of the extended HR community
- 10+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- 5+ years experience as a people manager effectively developing and leading high-performing teams
- Demonstrated solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Demonstrated project management and change management experience
- Demonstrated experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and cultivating relationships across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations scale
- Demonstrated experience in influencing and strategically solving problems
- Consulting, coaching, and facilitation skills
- Experience supporting Engineering teams
- Degree in HR, Business Administration, Psychology, communication, or another related discipline
- Experience working in an engineering environment
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment
- Participation in challenging projects, an opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible work hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Medical insurance and other benefits
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.