We’re looking for a candidate to perform the role of Business Analyst., with an entrepreneurial, self-motivated mindset and an appreciation of a start-up context are essential, for our client, a global service organisation engaged in the distribution of automotive and industrial replacement parts. The Company serves hundreds of thousands of customers from a network of more than 10,000 locations in across North America, Europe, and Australasia
Our Business Analysts work closely with clients to effectively gauge the requirements of stakeholders, collaborate with a variety of stakeholders and teams and clearly define requirements. We help solve problems and propel our clients’ digital business growth. We ensure that in our close collaboration with clients we determine outcomes that will make a difference to customer experience, ROI and business goals. Our aim is that our business analysts are closely connected to client’s strategic visions, and can see the beneficial impact they make for both businesses and end-customers as we bring to life exceptional digital experiences.
- Work with Client Product Owner to create and maintain the product features backlog
- Create user stories that accurately reflect the need of the business or the problems that need to be solved, are understood by Engineers, can be sized with confidence and explain the value of the required change
- Create any supporting documentation necessary to communicate detailed requirements to Engineers
- Be the key interface between Engineers and stakeholders. Facilitate communications between the two, explaining commercial needs to engineers and technology constraint/possibilities to the business
- Help PO to focus on requirements that are technically viable, by having a good understanding of factors that can increase complexity during development, testing and deployment
- Design and lead product requirement workshops
- Collaborate with PM and Tech Lead to run prioritisation and estimation sessions
- Analytical Skills: Should be proficient in analyzing data, identifying trends, and drawing conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Should be able to communicate complex ideas and findings to different stakeholders, including project manager, developers, and client.
- Problem-solving Skills: Should be able to identify problems, analyze their root causes, and develop solutions to address them.
- Technical Skills: Should have a basic understanding of the technology and tools used in the industry (Java, Solr, GCP & AWS)
- Documentation Skills: Should be able to document requirements, business processes, and other project-related information.
- Interpersonal Skills: Should be able to work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders.
- Adaptability: Should be able to adapt to changes in the project scope or timeline
- eCommerce experience is required.
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent work-life balance
- Professional development opportunities
- 24 days annual leave + an additional of 5 sick days
- Floating Holidays
- Extensive benefits basket
- Private medical Insurance
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.