Quality Assurance Engineer
● Create component test for UI components
● Perform accessibility testing with automated tools
● Help developers create perf testing for components
● Support CI/CD for quality gating for UI component library
● Adjust an automation solution for Client allowing easy scripting and CI automation
● Develop and maintain automated test scripts for new and existing test cases.
● 4+ years Automation QA experience in eCommerce Website (at least 1+ years in JS)
● Strong experience in test automation
● Extensive experience in functional and automated test tools, techniques and frameworks
● Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
● Good interpersonal communication skills
● Good English writing skills are a must
Would be a plus :
● Experience with testing large-scale eCommerce website
● Experience with Azure DevOps
● Experience with ReactJS, Next.JS, Gatsby (future tech stack)
What we offer :
● Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
● Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
● Competitive salary
● Flexible schedule
● Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
● Corporate social events
● Professional development opportunities
● Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visit www.griddynamics.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.