- Managing account’s reporting, schedules, resources and other data
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify and define accurate task requirements, scope and objectives
- Preparing and validating reports, presentations and other data by request
- Handling of the ad-hoc requests: info collection, data research etc.
- SOWs submissions and approval stages tracking
- Managing clients systems accesses for team members and providing assistance with set up
- Scheduling, attending and documenting stakeholders meetings by request
- Preparing and validating invoices and billing statements by request
- Overall monitoring of given processes and handling issues that arise
- Proactive and initiative approach to work tasks
- Intermediate (or higher) MS Excel/GSheets level of knowledge
- Upper-intermediate English level (or higher)
- Great organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working on IT projects (highly desirable)
- Participation in challenging projects
- An opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible work hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Competitive salary
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.